Monday, April 30, 2012

H2H - April Showers Bring May Flowers

This week at Heart 2 Heart we're playing around with flowers!  I have so many flower stamps and there are so many possibilities with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, that I didn't know where to begin.  I've been seeing a lot of "rainbow" creations lately, and that provided the inspiration for my card.


I started by stamping the same flower from the Card Word Puzzle Stamp Set 5 times and cutting them all out.  I knew I wanted to cut the front of the card a little short and let the flower petals hang over the edge. Next I pulled out that popular Dotty For You Paper Packet and created the vertical bars.


I pulled out some of my older stamp sets to create the sentiment, which I stamped on a shape from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  One Mother's Day card down, one to go!  I hope you decide to join in the fun of this week's challenge at H2H!

9 comments:

  1. Joelle - Love this bright, cheery card! Its a rainbow of flowery loveliness!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I think I will CASE it for my sister's May birthday! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joelle, I've been a follower for some time--love your blog. I have something for you at this post of mine:
    http://lisasloftofjoy.blogspot.com/2012/04/ketchup.html
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card Joelle! The colors are so striking and I love that you stamped the same flower in different coordinating colors :)

    TFS

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card AND your blog! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joelle, I totally love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joelle, it totally inspired the card here: http://bumblesnbees.blogspot.ca/2012/05/h2h-april-showers-brings-may-flowers.html (you can see it on the H2H site as well).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! Great use of one of my fave flower stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...